Take a look at the Chapter Calendar. You are welcome to attend events open to members. Please RSVP when requested.
AIAri Committee's bring together Architects, Emerging Professionals, and Allied Members interested in the built environment of Rhode Island. AIAri focuses on aligning our Chapter with like-minded groups to further expand the network of working professional in the design community.
Becoming involved is an excellent way to enhance your career, make new contacts, and gain more insight into the profession of architecture. AIAri always welcomes new collaborations and new volunteers. If you want to Get Involved please contact our Executive Director, Jennifer Zolkos or the Committee Chair of the committee you are interested in joining.
AIA National Committees
AIA National is always looking for volunteers for national committees. 2018 nominations are currently being accepted. If you are interested in one of these positions, please apply, or if you know someone who would be ideal, please encourage them to apply.
The Board of Directors would also like to know who applies, so they can provide assistance, such as a letter of support. Contact a Board member to start this process.
- National committee opportunities
- Submission deadline: October 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Board of Directors
Elections for the 2018 Board is underway. Candidate bios are here: 2018 Candidate Bios (pdf)
- Thursday, November 9 - Packages are due no later than 5:00pm.
- Tuesday, November 14 - Nominating Committee presents its recommendations to the full Board.
- Thursday, December 7 - Chapter members vote on candidates at Annual Chapter Meeting.
- Monday, January 1 - 2018 term starts.
Use the following form when submitting reimbursement for approved expenditures; submit all forms to the Chapter Treasurer at .