Zoom Registration required.
Course Description: This course assists architects in understanding the physical properties of wood flooring and the specific features that should be specified for successful commercial installations.
- Recognize differences specifying Residential versus Commercials wood floor installations.
- Understand the benefits for using wood floors in commercial installations.
- Understanding the perimeters for installation of wood floors on concrete.
- Explain Janka Rating in regards to choosing the right wood species.
- Recommend maintenance of commercial wood floors.