Zoom registration required
Course Description: This course assists architects and design professionals in understanding the characteristics and performance of shower components so that they can effectively specify shower systems for their client projects. Including review and look at future trends in showers – conservation, innovation, and showering.
- Learn about the origins of showers
- Understand the installation, technical specifications and norms: flow rates and pressure
- Review and look at future trends in showers – conservation, innovation, showering in the future
- Be able to select a shower head: review types and functions
- Understand the difference between pressure balance and thermostatic valves
- Identify the basic shower types