We invite you to become a member today. Find out below which membership type is the right one for you. Learn about the benefits from being a member, on the member benefits page.
Architect Member (AIA) Join
Membership is open to individual architects, licensed to practice architecture in a U.S. State or Territory.
Associate Member (Assoc. AIA) Join
Associate membership is open to individuals, without an architectural license from a U.S. licensing authority who meet one of the following criteria:
- Has a professional degree in architecture.
- Working towards architect licensure (i.e. enrolled in AXP or an ARE candidate).
- Works under the supervision of an architect.
- Is a faculty member in a university program in architecture.
- Has an architectural license or the equivalent from a non-U.S. licensing authority (for International Associate Membership).
Allied Members and Corporate Affiliates
Organizations and firms in the construction industry engaged in research, design, development, testing, manufacture, distribution, or training for
building and construction products or systems may apply to “join” with the AIA Rhode Island chapter as a local Corporate Affiliate of AIA Rhode Island.
Corporate Affiliate membership may be extended to select employees as organizational representatives. Said employees shall be considered Allied Members of AIA Rhode Island.
Please visit our benfits page to learn the benefits of becomming a Corporate Affiliate Member.
To join, fill out the PDF form below. Completed forms can be emailed to , faxed to us or mailed to our office. Payment can be submitted via paypal, or send a check to AIAri PO Box 9325, Providence, RI.
Allied Member Form (pdf)