Since 1857, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has represented the professional interests of America's architects. The AIA is the voice of the architectural profession, and a resource for its members in service to society.
Today, AIA is a vibrant community of architecture and industry professionals, more than 90,000 professionals strong, comprised of individual architects, aspiring architects, and industry partners. Together we have joined to pool resources to transform the profession, to help you compete in today's market, and keep you informed of critical professional issues that may otherwise challenge your success.
Members are part of the AIA team - globally, nationally, and locally in both New England and in Rhode Island. If you're in the industry, it is definitely the right professional choice.
Members enjoy access to industry-best benefits, products and services that support practice and professional development.
Corporate Affiliate Membership Includes:
- Mailings notifying you of our events, programs and seminars.
- Member pricing (as Allied Members) for up to four members of your firm/organization for any Chapter events.
- Optional publicity about your firm, work and achievements in our chapter newsletter.
- Discounts on advertising, sponsorships, and other opportunities for access.
- A listing in our official Corporate Affiliate Member Directory.
- Networking and social events throughout the year.