You, along with 77,000 others, have joined the AIA team — definitely the right professional choice. For almost 150 years, members of the American Institute of Architects have worked with each other and their communities to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings and cityscapes. Whether you are an intern or a firm principal, an architect working alone or in a large firm, a government employee or a corporate architect, the AIA has the resources and tools to help you meet your professional challenges. AIA members have access to the right people, knowledge, and tools to create better design, and through such resources and access, they help clients and communities make their visions real. Visit www.aia.org to see how good design makes a difference.
Corporate Affiliate Membership Includes:
- Mailings notifying you of our events, programs and seminars
- Member pricing for up to four members of your firm for any AIA sponsored event.
- Your company's listing in Premises, the AIA Rhode Island Chaper newsletter, published three time a year which is read and kept as a reference by our members.
- Free publicity about your firm, work and achievements in our chapter newsletter.
- Discounts on advertising, sponsorships, and other opportunities for access to our membership.
- A listing in our official Corporate Affiliate Membership Directory.
- Special networking and social events such as the Corporate Affiliates Fair and our popular Annual Golf Tournament.
Become a AIA Rhode Island Corporate Affiliate Today by filling out and sending our office the CorpAff Join Form