Since 1857, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has represented the professional interests of America's architects. The AIA is the voice of the architectural profession, and a resource for its members in service to society.
Today, AIA is a vibrant community of architecture and industry professionals comprised of individual architects, aspiring architects, and industry partners. Together we have joined to pool resources to transform the profession, to help you compete in today's market, and keep you informed of critical professional issues that may otherwise challenge your success.
Architects and Associate Architect Members
AIA Rhode Island provides architects, and emerging professionals of all levels of experience with information, education, community, fellowship, marketing, representation and more. The AIA designation confirms your membership in the nation’s premier design & architecture professional association, with more than 90,000 members, and affirms your commitment to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and competence. JOIN TODAY
Corporate Affiliate Membership
If you’re looking for ways to market your brand, product and services to our local architects, join our team today as a Corporate Affiliate Member. From invitations to networking events, discounts on our programs and opportunities for company publicity in our chapter publications, Corporate Affiliate Membership is a great means of connecting with our community of architects and industry professionals. JOIN TODAY
Corporate Affiliate Membership Includes:
• Mailings notifying you of our events and programs
• Member-pricing for up to four Allied Members of your organization for any AIA-sponsored event
• Your company’s listing in our online directory visited by architects, the design community and public
• Your company’s listing and opportunities for free publicity about your work and achievements in our Chapter Bulletin published twice a year
• Special networking opportunities at social events planned throughout the year