With so many great talks, tours, and events, you won't want to miss out on the AIA New England Conference this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There are just 2 days left to pre-register for the event. Visit the AIA New England Conference webpage to register and download the brochure.
TALKS, TOURS, & TRAINING
- Keynote: "Public Interest Design" ‐ Bryan Bell of Design Corps
- The Ongoing Evolution of the Architectural Profession
- Proven Strategies for Incentivizing Better Redevelopment
- Understanding the Impact of Climate Change in New England
- Urban Revitalization in the Creative Capital
- New Construction Incentives presented by National Grid
- 2012 IECC: Envelope & Building Science
- NCARB and You! IDP, ARE, & Certification
- From Hovels to Havens: Presentation & Architectural Pub Crawl
- Buildings Tour: The Arcade & The Providence G
- Placemaking Tour: Providence Riverwalk, Kennedy Plaza, and Route I-195 Redevelopment
- Peter Harrison, America's First Architect
- Architects & Engineers Emergency Response for Building Safety Assessment Program
And if that wasn't enough, there are also two celebrations: the Friday Night Opening Reception at TRAC and the AIA New England Design Awards Celebration on Saturday Night.
Register now to be part of discussions on the evolution of the profession and the impacts of climate change, to visit local adaptive reuse projects, and to tour the Providence riverfront development. You'll get first hand insight into how architecture, practice, and our cities continue to transform.