Submit your news to Fame for the Chapter's newsletter
- Submit each news item that has its own image separately (for example, each promotion accompanied by a headshot).
- AIA Rhode Island does not publish background information or press-release style content for new hires in Fame.
- New hires: Use format: [Firm] welcomes [title(s) and name(s) of new hires].
- Promotions: Use format: [Firm] has promoted [individual] to [title].
- Awards, honors, and certification: Use format: [Firm/individual/project] received [honor/ award/ certification].
- Conferences and programs: Use format: [Individual] spoke at the [organization/ conference].
- Publications: Use format: [Individual] published [book/article] in [publication]. OR [Book/article] by [individual] was published [in publication].
- Projects (in progress): Use format: [Firm/individual] is working on [project].
- Projects (completed): Use format: [Firm/individual] recently completed [project].