Zoom registration required
Course Description: With the continual popularity of open-concept spaces, there is an increasing demand for flexible space that allows occupants to reconfigure and redesign their area to fit each day’s unique needs. Join us in this one-hour course as we discuss utilizing movable and automated walls to facilitate space management in a variety of applications to meet the diverse needs of different markets. By the end of this presentation, you will be able to identify features and benefits of automated movable wall systems, especially improved social and emotional well-being for occupants and increased safety for operators.
- By completing this course, the design professional will be able to:
- Define space division and flexible space, describing their ability to improve the emotional and social health of occupants
- Compare and contrast operable wall systems, especially in their ability to efficiently and effectively encourage social interaction through space management
- Discuss the characteristics and benefits of automated walls, especially safety features that ensure occupants and operators are kept from physical harm
- Illustrate how automated walls can be used in a variety of applications to meet the diverse needs of different markets