Zoom registration required
Course Description: Rainscreen wall assemblies provide an environmental separation between the conditioned space and the exterior environment. This course will provide attendees with an overview of the benefits of using high-density fiber cement panels as cladding for rainscreen wall assemblies. The primary components and manufacturing process for high-density fiber cement façade panels will be reviewed. Fiber cement classifications, code requirements and installation methods will be explained in detail. Assembly solutions & best practices for achieving high performance and resilient wall systems using high-density fiber cement panels will also be reviewed.
- After attending this session attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of rainscreen wall construction
- Understand current code requirements for exterior walls and fiber cement cladding
- Understand the primary ingredients and manufacturing process for fiber cement
- Incorporate best practices for fiber cement façade panels into current and future projects