KITE Architects in Providence seeks talented architects and architectural designers who demonstrate thoughtfulness and flexibility for several full-time positions.
KITE designs human-centered buildings and spaces that are a benefit to their community. We provide an environment that respects work-life balance and provides opportunities for professional growth and meaningful contribution to a variety of project types.
Candidates with expertise in the following should highlight their qualifications:
- Construction detailing
- Interior architecture
- Multi-family and mixed-use construction
General responsibilities will include:
- Preparation design documents for all stages of an architectural project including drawings, presentations, specifications, and supporting materials
- Research of materials, best practices, and other resources to inform building designs
- Construction administration tasks including field visits
- Collaboration with other staff, clients, and consultants in order to establish and meet goals, schedules and budgets
- NAAB-Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture (B.Arch/M.Arch)
- 2+ years of experience in an architecture firm – mid-career candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong creative, graphic, and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proficient in learning and using graphic software, including AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup
For consideration please submit a PDF sample of work, or link to an online portfolio in addition to a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KITE Architects is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or veteran status