Award-winning healthcare and life sciences architectural firm is seeking a full-time, self-motivated, and highly organized architectural professional to join our Providence and Boston offices.
N|e|m|d architects, inc. is a growing firm specializing in the planning and design of Healthcare, Life Science and Corporate projects throughout New England with a concentration of clients in the greater Boston and Rhode Island area. We work hard to create architecture that works for our clients by offering innovative, state-of-the-art design solutions that are user focused, budget minded, functional, and sustainable. We are fortunate to count some of the region’s most prominent healthcare organizations among our clients and have assisted them in completing hundreds of diverse projects. From small complex projects focused on innovative healthcare technology to large ground-up construction and institutional masterplans, our work involves a broad spectrum of architectural services tailored to our clients’ uniquely specific needs.
We are a highly skilled, passionate group of designers and architects looking to expand our team. Our office culture provides a relaxed, professional atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for mentoring, independence, and growth. Our Providence based office offers views of the Providence skyline and easy highway access, while our Boston based satellite office is conveniently located in the heart of the city adjacent to South Station, affording panoramic city views from the 29th floor.
We are currently searching for a Job Captain with excellent communication skills to enhance our team.
- Active participation in all phases of project development and implementation.
- Preparation of presentations, including digital models/rendering.
- Preparation of documentation of all project phases from existing conditions to construction details.
- Investigation of building materials & systems.
- Review of Shop Drawings and Submittals
- Assisting with Project Management responsibilities.
- Occasional travel to project sites throughout RI, CT, & MA (particularly Boston).
- Professional Architectural degree required.
- 3-5 yrs. professional experience, particularly with construction documents.
- Understanding of commercial building systems and construction methods.
- Familiarity with codes and regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner within a team context.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite; familiar with Adobe, Bluebeam and VR.
n|e|m|d architects is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio by email to: email@example.com