N|e|m|d architects, inc. is a growing, award-winning firm specializing in the planning and design of Healthcare, Life Science and Corporate projects throughout the greater New England area. We strive to create architecture that works for our clients by offering innovative, state-of-the-art design solutions that are user focused, budget minded, functional, and sustainable. We are fortunate to count some of the region’s most prominent healthcare organizations among our clients and have assisted them in completing hundreds of diverse projects. Our work involves a broad spectrum of services tailored to our clients’ uniquely specific needs, including Interior Design, Master Planning, Programming, FF&E Coordination and full Architectural Services.
We are a highly skilled, passionate group of designers and architects looking to expand our team. Our office culture provides a relaxed, professional atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for mentoring, independence, and growth. Our Providence based office offers views of the Providence skyline and easy highway access, while our Boston based satellite office is conveniently located in the heart of the city adjacent to South Station.
We are currently searching for an ambitious Interior Designer to grow with our team. The person hired for this position would be based out of the Providence Office.
▪ Active participation in all phases of project development;
▪ Design Development: concept development, sketches and sample selections
▪ Construction Documents: developing interior elevations, floor pattern layouts and material specifications
▪ Construction Administration: submittal review, rfi responses and site visits
▪ Production of client presentation materials including digital models, renderings and finish boards.
▪ Demonstrated knowledge of Interior finish code compliance.
▪ Assisting in the production of project documentation.
▪ Furniture selection, presentation and coordination.
▪ Occasional travel to project sites throughout RI, CT, & MA (particularly Boston).
▪ Professional Bachelors Degree from an accredited Interior Design or Architecture school.
▪ 3-5 yrs. professional experience.
▪ NCIDQ certification a plus.
▪ Highly effective communications skills.
▪ Understanding of commercial interiors.
▪ Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite
▪ Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Bluebeam a plus.
▪ Authorized to work in the US.
n|e|m|d architects is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio by email to: email@example.com
1 Virginia Avenue
Providence, RI 02905