- This event has passed.
Webinar: ATAS presents, Insulated Metal Wall and Roof Panels – High Performing Systems in Design, Sustainability, and Operation
Wed April 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU|HSW 1 GBCI CE
Zoom registration required
Course Description: This presentation will explain how insulated metal panels prevent air and vapor infiltration through continuous insulation (CI), increase thermal comfort for building occupants and improve building performance through increased energy efficiency, compare insulated metal panels to traditional wall assemblies based on attributes, aesthetics and performance, and have a better understanding of insulated metal panels and components.
- Have a better understanding of insulated metal panels and components
- Explain how insulated metal panels prevent air and vapor infiltration, increase thermal comfort for building occupants, and improve building performance through increased energy efficiencies
- Compare insulated metal panels to traditional systems based on attributes, aesthetics, and performance
- Recognize the durability, thermal performance and energy efficiencies gained when using insulated metal panels vs traditional systems and how they reduce their environmental impact
- Understand the criteria, attributes and sustainability benefits of insulated metal panels and how they may qualify for credits under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)