- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Basic Hardware Locks, Exit Devices and Keying
Thu February 23 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU | HSW
Presented by Allegion
Course Description: This course discusses the function and application of opening hardware and how to correctly apply that hardware for specific applications such as fire doors, egress doors, and ADA compliant openings.
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- discuss the best applications for cylindrical and mortise locks
- list common lock functions available for both cylindrical and mortise locks
- state specification considerations for locks
- recognize appropriate applications for panic & fire exit hardware
- state the differences of open, restricted and patented keyways