WEBINAR: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation
Thu March 14 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU | HSW
Presented by CLEAResult
Course description: In this session the importance of the building envelope, human comfort, healthy home environments and how the heating, cooling, and ventilation systems impact your well-being will be covered. Homeowners want to be comfortable in their home and breathe safely. The main objective of this course is to teach the basics of home heating, cooling, and ventilation.
- Learn about types of heating and air conditioning systems commonly used in homes and energy sources that fuel them.
- Explore common defects with heating and cooling systems that directly affect health and comfort.
- Discover the importance of mechanical ventilation in homes.
- We will discuss new energy efficient heating and cooling equipment.
- A review of how Rhode Island Energy’s technical support, rebates and energy incentives will be discussed along with how they can assist with achieving improvements.