WEBINAR: Meeting Design and Performance Requirements with Pultruded Fiberglass Windows and Doors (Pulfiber23)
Tue March 5 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU | HSW
Presented by Marvin
Course Description: This course will familiarize you with the basic aspects of fiberglass composites, with a specific emphasis on pultruded fiberglass. By examining the performance characteristics, durability and numerous environmental advantages of pultruded fiberglass, this course will outline the advantages of windows and doors made from pultruded fiberglass and use case studies to demonstrate applications across a wide variety of multi-family and commercial build environments.
- Discuss how composite materials provide predictable, sustainable and superior performance characteristics over other materials.
- Explain the production of fiberglass composites and the advantages of the pultrusion process from a manufacturing and environmental perspective.
- Identify the performance characteristics of windows and doors made from pultruded fiberglass and how they help meet the latest design trends.
- Discuss finishes for pultruded fiberglass windows, how they meet AAMA quality standards, and how they impact the building design and energy efficiency.
- Explore case studies of pultruded fiberglass windows and doors in various projects for performance, resiliency, and sustainability.