In 2021, the Communications Committee (CCom) is typically meeting on first Mondays at 8:30am.
The committee has 5 official charges for 2021-2022:
- Publish AIA Rhode Island Newsletter (Bylaws req.). Endeavor to issue weekly via email.
- Maintain AIA Rhode Island web site including blog (Bylaws req.); manage independent contractor hired to redesign website. Coordinate with ExCom on design.
- Maintain all social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter). (Bylaws req.) Create a robust team of volunteers with scheduled days and tasks on each site.
- Maintain AIA Rhode Island Calendar (Bylaws req.)
- Manage committee liaisons and curate news items requested for promotion from all committees.
Currently we’re looking for Photoshop/InDesign volunteers to help the chapter create some cool graphics.
Also, if you are interested in joining or contributing items for publication, please contact Roni Phipps at roni.phipps[@ aia-ri.org], or Director of Communications, Jonathan M. Taylor, AIA.