- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Maximizing Water Efficiency for Sustainable Restroom Design
Wed February 1 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU | HSW
Presented by Sloan
Zoom Registration for this event
Course Description: This course is designed to help attendee’s stay current regarding the latest water-efficient technologies. Sloan’s water efficiency course will educate on building water conservation concerns and issues with special considerations to the designer’s requirements. We will discuss today’s innovative, water-efficient plumbing systems that make water conservation attainable and help achieve sustainable building goals. This will also include leading plumbing innovations such as high-performance high efficiency water closets, state of the art solar powered plumbing fixtures, and fractional flushing urinals.
- Understand the movement toward “Green Building” and programs that outline ways to save water.
- Review the LEED rating system and how it applies to water efficiency.
- Educate on water resources around the world.
- Describe different water conservation legislation.
- Learn specific green design restroom applications.