- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Optimizing Daylight with Dimensional Materials in Insulated Glass
Thu September 1 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1 LU | HSW
Presented by Pace Representatives
Course description: This program addresses and describes various glazing options for maximizing daylight, controlling solar heat gain, maximizing visibility and view, minimizing reflections, controlling glare, and optimizing energy efficiency.
Learning Objectives At the end of this program, the architect should be able to:
- Understand how to utilize dimensional materials for controlling daylight and solar heating
- Describe at least four major benefits to using dimensional materials in an insulated glass
- Compare architectural techniques and glazing systems for daylight control
- Understand the comparative benefits of high-performance architectural glazing systems in
- such areas as energy efficiency, thermal gain, and indoor environmental quality