- This event has passed.
Webinar: CLEAResult presents, Healthy Homes: Indoor Air Quality and your Health
Wed June 23, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Zoom Registration required
Course description: The quality of a home’s indoor environment can have a big impact on occupant health. The EPA estimates that the indoor air quality in a home can be 5 to 10 times worse that outdoor air pollution. Learn what contributes to poor indoor air quality, the health effects of indoor pollutants on occupants and what can be done to improve the air in new and existing homes.
- List common indoor air pollutant sources.
- Identify respiratory and neurological problems that indoor air quality can impact and name programs that promote improved indoor air quality.
- Locate educational resources on improving indoor air quality and identify features in a home that improve the indoor air quality.
- Explain the benefits of living in a home that has good indoor air quality and help architects evaluate the benefits of a ‘healthy home’ and its features that distinguish it.
- Participants will be able to discuss indoor air quality and how it relates to occupant health with clients.